The main goal is to learn the basics about Stand-Up-Paddeling, so that our SUP-fans are able to go on lakes, seas and light white water rivers without any troubles.
Important to learn in your first two lessons:
- Material check
- How to put it on the water
- How to stand on the board
- Paddletechniques while standing
- Forward stroke
- Round stroke
- Reverse stroke
- Pull stroke
- On- and Offside turns
- Paddletechniques while kneeling
- Correct evaluation of potential danger
- Safety on Whitewater 101
- Entering and Exiting Eddies
- Crossing the River
- Correct swimming in white water rivers
- Installations for channel buoyning
The first day we start at the lake and maybe go a little bit down the river. We are on the water for approx. four hours. We teach you how to balance on your board with games and fun.
On your second day weg o on the lower Salza, start from exit „Saggraben“ and go down to the lake where the Enns is joining. We are approx. 5 hours on the water and during this the board will be confronted with light currents and waves. That way we ensure fun and action. Safety on the water is important that’s why we try to teach you the basics for safe and secure paddling on the water!