Following goals are included in every advanced 2 course from Liquid-Lifestyle:
- material science
- Subjective and objective dangers and how to avoid them
- Evaluation of the level of difficulty
- Correct chosing of line in white water level 2-3
- Revision of the forward stroke and the low paddle praise
- Entering eddies with the help of the high paddle praise
- Basic elements on how to handle a play-boat
- Correct positioning of safeguarding
- Perfectioning oft he Roll
- Knots 201
All our level 2 courses are taught on either Salza, Enns, Lassing or Rotmoosbach, the selection of section is done by the instructor. The level of difficulty rises from day to day to ensure a maximum of improvement of your skills. If the weather plays along and the water line is not too high or too low you will be going on whitewater level 3-4. The knowledge and perfection of the roll is essential for those trips. Also we do assume that you are able to handle a kajak in white water level 2.
In our school there are exclusively certified kajak instructors teaching to ensure a maximum of safety, fun and learning.
The course prices do not include any equipment. For the equipment you would need to pay extra €25,- per day.
The team of Liquid-Lifestyle wishes you a fun, instructive and accident-free course on the river!prices incl. VAT.: